Can Google assistant and Alexa be installed in the same Matrix creator?

Hello

I’ve used MATRIX Creator Running Alexa and also installed google assistant at the same MATRIX CREATOR.

But when I run
~/google-assistant-matrixio/google-matrixio-assistant-hotword --project_id matrix-creator-e91c6 --device_model_id matrix-creator-e91c6 -matrix-creator-p3l4o6

It showed the error

ALSA lib pcm.c:8382:(snd_pcm_set_params) Sample format not available for CAPTURE: Invalid argument
        [FATAL:audio_input_stream.cc(47)] Input device could not be opened: default
        Aborted

Before install ALEXA,I can run google assistant . But after install ALEXA, it show this error message. Why this issure? They can’t be installed in the same time at the same Matrix creator?

They can be installed, but not run at the same time.

They both use the mic at the same time. If you want to run them at the same time.
Maybe this can help you: https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=180872

The problem is I’ve already quite ALEXA and then run
~/google-assistant-matrixio/google-matrixio-assistant-hotword --project_id matrix-creator-e91c6 --device_model_id matrix-creator-e91c6 -matrix-creator-p3l4o6
to active google assistant.
But it show the issure.

ALSA lib pcm.c:8382:(snd_pcm_set_params) Sample format not available for CAPTURE: Invalid argument
[FATAL:audio_input_stream.cc(47)] Input device could not be opened: default
Aborted

What’s the solution?

Or I still didn’t closed Alexa input? I just put “q” button to quite ALEXA.