Can someone borrow a little inspiration about this issure between MATRIX ZWAVE HOME ASSISTANT

Hello
I’d like ask you here about the issure HOME ASSISTANT connect with Matrix Creator as ZWAVE. Maybe someone could borrow me some inspiration how to find a solution for this.

I’ve made MATRIX Creator as a Zwave controller.Then I added some ZWAVE devices like FIBARO sensor motion,Fibaro WALL PLUG,zipato BULB with MATRIX .

Then I installed home assistant locally on this rpi raspbian and then add
zwave:
usb_path: /dev/ttyS0
to configuration.yaml of HOME ASSISTANT

In raspi-config file, I made " a login shell to be accessible over serial disable" and configure “the serial port hardware to be enabled.”

But when I went to Z-Wave Control Panel in Home assistant and follwer include instruction.

It show the error ,and can’t add device .

It show
$ crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 4, 64 May 31 14:57 /dev/ttyS0

after I typed $ ls -al /dev/ttyS0.

There is also an erreur message after I run again
$sudo -u homeassistant -H /srv/homeassistant/bin/hass

2018-06-01 08:08:59 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.http] Failed to create HTTP server at port 8123: [Errno 98] error while attempting to bind on address (‘0.0.0.0’, 8123): address already in use
2018-06-01 08:09:19 WARNING (Dummy-22) [openzwave] Z-Wave Notification DriverFailed : {‘homeId’: 0, ‘notificationType’: ‘DriverFailed’, ‘nodeId’: 255}

some unsorted hints:

ERROR: Could not open /dev/ttyS0:

# did you add the  homeassistant user to the group dailout?
sudo usermod -a -G dialout homeassistant

# if it still does not work check if some other process is using the ttyS0
sudo apt install lsof
sudo lsof /dev/ttyS*

the port 8123 in use:
it seeems homeassistant is already running and using this port.

also read the documentation, maybe the matrix zwave needs more config options: https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/z-wave/installation/

After I typed pi@raspb:~ $ sudo lsof /dev/ttyS* ,it showed bellow messages

lsof: WARNING: can’t stat() fuse.gvfsd-fuse file system /run/user/1000/gvfs
Output information may be incomplete.
COMMAND PID USER FD TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
zipgatewa 502 root 5uW CHR 4,64 0t0 1158 /dev/ttyS0
parproute 616 root 5u CHR 4,64 0t0 1158 /dev/ttyS0
udprelay 966 root 5u CHR 4,64 0t0 1158 /dev/ttyS0
udprelay 967 root 5u CHR 4,64 0t0 1158 /dev/ttyS0

Is it good? What does mean

that is “bad”:
i think the zwave in hass builds a own network so you should not need the zipgateway. in linux serial ports can only be used by a single process (normaly). so stop the service zipgateway and hass can use the zwave device (/dev/ttyS0).