Can't install matrix os

Hello,
when I try to install the matrix os cli on ubuntu 16.04 I get the following error:
Command failed: /usr/bin/git clone -q https://github.com/matrix-io/matrix-app-config-helper.git /homedir/.npm/_cacache/tmp/git-clone-0c900fca
homedir/.npm/_cacache/tmp/git-clone-0c900fca/.git: no access
I tryed to install with “npm install matrix-cli” and with “sudo npm install matrix-cli” they gif the same result.
Edit…
I reinstalled nodejs and now I get the following errors:

npm WARN deprecated MD5@1.2.2: deprecated, use lowercase ‘md5@2.x’ from now on
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@2.0.10: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated node-uuid@1.4.8: Use uuid module instead
npm WARN deprecated jade@0.26.3: Jade has been renamed to pug, please install the latest version of pug instead of jade
npm WARN deprecated to-iso-string@0.0.2: to-iso-string has been deprecated, use @segment/to-iso-string instead.
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.3.0: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated formatio@1.1.1: This package is unmaintained. Use @sinonjs/formatio instead

deasync@0.1.12 install /home_dir/node_modules/deasync
node ./build.js

linux-x64-node-9 exists; testing
Binary is fine; exiting

spawn-sync@1.0.15 postinstall /home_dir/node_modules/spawn-sync
node postinstall

npm WARN saveError ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/home_dir/package.json’
npm notice created a lockfile as package-lock.json. You should commit this file.
npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/home_dir/package.json’
npm WARN user No description
npm WARN user No repository field.
npm WARN user No README data
npm WARN user No license field.

Hope someone can help.

Tanks.