Everloop not working with Alexa

I followed this tutorial

and successfully installed Alexa. Alexa is working fine but the everloop is not working. But when running Matrix Malos examples and demos, everloop is working fine.

did you clone the matrix alexa repo or the official one?

If yes check if ‘samples/wakeWordAgent/src/WakeWordAgent.cpp’ contains everloop stuff.

You can verify if you cloned the matrix-io repo using:

cd alexa-avs-sample-app
git remote show origin

Output should be :

* remote origin
  Fetch URL: https://github.com/matrix-io/alexa-avs-sample-app.git
  Push  URL: https://github.com/matrix-io/alexa-avs-sample-app.git
  HEAD branch: master
  Remote branch:
    master tracked
  Local branch configured for 'git pull':
    master merges with remote master
  Local ref configured for 'git push':
    master pushes to master (up to date)

Yes. I checked that and it is correct repo I am using… During installation, the error I am getting is

CMakeFiles/wakeWordAgentTest.dir/home/pi/Desktop/alexa-matrix/alexa-avs-sample-app/samples/wakeWordAgent/src/WakeWordAgent.cpp.o: In function AlexaWakeWord::WakeWordAgent::mainLoop()': WakeWordAgent.cpp:(.text+0x838): undefined reference tomatrix_hal::WishboneBus::WishboneBus()’
WakeWordAgent.cpp:(.text+0x84c): undefined reference to matrix_hal::WishboneBus::SpiInit()' WakeWordAgent.cpp:(.text+0x860): undefined reference tomatrix_hal::Everloop::Everloop()’
WakeWordAgent.cpp:(.text+0x89c): undefined reference to matrix_hal::MatrixDriver::Setup(matrix_hal::WishboneBus*)' WakeWordAgent.cpp:(.text+0xadc): undefined reference tomatrix_hal::Everloop::Write(matrix_hal::EverloopImage const*)’
WakeWordAgent.cpp:(.text+0xc94): undefined reference to `matrix_hal::Everloop::Write(matrix_hal::EverloopImage const*)’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
CMakeFiles/wakeWordAgentTest.dir/build.make:566: recipe for target ‘wakeWordAgentTest’ failed
make[2]: *** [wakeWordAgentTest] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/wakeWordAgentTest.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/wakeWordAgentTest.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:83: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

This are only the tests. I opened a pull request to fix a month ago:

But the WakewordAgent should work, without the tests.

Great. Its working now. Thanks.