Hackerster.io Direction of arrival installation issue

Hi I have a matrix voice and im a beginner I hope you can help me with my problem. I am trying to follow the instructions here: Direction of Arrival for MATRIX Voice/Creator Using ODAS - Hackster.io
to install odas.
I am in the Clone & Build Our ODAS Repository section in installing ODAS and whenever I enter “make” in the terminal I encounter this error.

pi@raspberrypi:~/odas/build $ make
[ 93%] Built target odas
Scanning dependencies of target matrix-odas
[ 93%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/matrix-odas.dir/demo/matrix-demos/matrix-odas.o
/home/pi/odas/demo/matrix-demos/matrix-odas.cpp:3:10: fatal error: matrix_hal/everloop.h: No such file or directory
#include <matrix_hal/everloop.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/matrix-odas.dir/build.make:63: CMakeFiles/matrix-odas.dir/demo/matrix-demos/matrix-odas.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:129: CMakeFiles/matrix-odas.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Error 2

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!
Thank you in advance!

Hello, I am a student I am also following the instructions here: Direction of Arrival for MATRIX Voice/Creator Using ODAS - Hackster.io to install odas.
I have MATRIX Creator and I was succesfully able to build odas the only problem is I have server connection problem.
I did not encounter the problem you stated. Can you tell me a bit more about
1.your steps to build odas library
2.your raspbian version
3.how did you setup your MATRIX Voice
maybe I can help. Also I found this comment on the hackster DOA Guide:

set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS “-std=c++11”).

I have manage to solve the problem and got it to run successfully. I have only one question though, where will I connect the servo because the matrix voice occupies all the gpio pins, I am using a raspberry pi 4b. Thanks in advance

I also have raspberry pi4 I am having a server issue it can’t connect to port 9001. Did you not encounter this?

Also about the servo I think the MATRIX voice/creator has gpio pins on its back so you can connect with those
here: Pinout MATRIX

go in the resources section of your mic array

Hi I haven’t encountered server issue can you copy and paste the error code maybe I can help

Hi, so this is what I do I followed for DOA this website Direction of Arrival for MATRIX Voice/Creator Using ODAS - Hackster.io

I run the server using ./odas-server &
it outputs:
Binding socket… [OK]
Listening socket… [OK]
Waiting for connection in port 9001 …

**Then I run the other command for matrix creator **
./odaslive -vc …/config/matrix-demo/matrix_creator.cfg
this gives me output:
±-------------------------------------------+
| ODAS (Open embeddeD Audition System) |
| Author: Francois Grondin |
| Email: francois.grondin2@usherbrooke.ca |
| Website: introlab.3it.usherbrooke.ca |
| Version: 1.0 |
| + Initializing configurations… [Done] |
| + Initializing objects… [Done] |
| + Launch threads… [OK]
Receiving data…

[Done] |
| + Threads running… Source hops: Cannot set channel count: Invalid argument

This is the error hops: cannot set channel count:invalid argument I have tried changing the channel count in the configuration file but it doesn’t work I can list my sound sources

when I run arecord -l this is what I get
arecord -l
**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
card 2: Dummy [Dummy], device 0: Dummy PCM [Dummy PCM]
Subdevices: 8/8
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
Subdevice #4: subdevice #4
Subdevice #5: subdevice #5
Subdevice #6: subdevice #6
Subdevice #7: subdevice #7

Hi sorry for getting back to you late I think I have encountered the same issue, you just have to change the card = 0 I think instead of card = 2

in the matrix-creator file

another question, do you have any idea how to measure the decibel levels using the matrix?

Hell yea your reply pointed me in the right direction I had some issues with matrix-kernel. I successfully solved this changed card value to 3 card=3 in my case and viola it worked. Do you have social media aur whatsapp or something so we could communicate faster?
my ig https://www.instagram.com/salom_shaikh/

regarding your question about measuring decibels no i don’t really no as of now. I will look into it although I remember seeing decibels being saved in a file.

Give me your social media or something so we can communicate faster