I really need help to start with Matrix Voice + Raspberry Pi 3. I wrote a post yesterday but it seem not clear and no one reply to it. Please respond and tell me what information i need to provide to have some helps. I received the Matrix Voice from my teacher few days ago after 1 or 2 months of shipment.
- When i attach Matrix voice to Raspberry Pi 3, the led on the board ON (white or blue, i dont remember), except 1 of them OFF. Look really okay, same as your demo.
- After that, I started with this tutorial:
I used the pre-installed image of Raspian. Every step is ok. At running step, the result is:
- all leds are blue color.
- the terminal show that Alexa is IDLE and repeat the messsage “AbstractKeywordDetector:readFromStreamFailed:reason=readerTimeOut”
- the board doesn’t respond to “Alexa” keyword
- The color of leds on Matrix seem respond to “t” + Enter, change from Blue (IDLE) to Green (LISTENING) to Red (THINKING). But at any status, it did not respond to my command “what time is it?”. I test on Google on my Samsung phone, it can recognize my voice.
These things give me an idea that the microphone doesn’t work well. So, I tried some of your hardware test tutorials.
After i’m fail to run the Alexa, i can not make the leds on the board back to the factory setting (like i described in 1. ). When i unplug and plug again, detach and attach again, all leds on board stay OFF.
I tried “Hardware Test”, “Microphone test”, recording and play,… but nothing worked.
any command using Matrix Voice hardware tell me " Matrix device has not been detected".
I did try reflashing FPGA, using clean original v4.19 Raspian stretch. But nothing changes.
Please give me some advices, if this post is not good to be understand, please tell me to make it more clear.
Thank you so much.