Matrix zigbee problem

Hi Everyone I’m having a problem with setting up the zigbee function on the matrix creator. I bought my matrix creator around 5 months ago but haven’t used it not a lot.

I followd the steps on: https://github.com/matrix-io/matrix-malos-zigbee

I have runned into numerous problems with the npm version, node version , zmq can’t be found and async can’t be found. I have got these errors to go away (not sure if correctly) but now its stuck on

Reseting the Gateway App
Waiting 3 sec …

Message received: Connecting to the ZigbeeGateway
Message received: Connected to the Gateway
Checking connection with the Gateway
Gateway connected
Requesting ZigBee Network Status

And on the other terminal window where i’m running the malos zigbee service I have:

MALOS ZigBee starting

You can query specific driver info using port 40000.
Registered driver Zigbee with port 40001.
New delay between updates for Zigbee is 1000 ms.
New timeout after last ping for Zigbee 1000 ms.
Connecting to the ZigbeeGateway
Listening for connections on port 4901
Listening for connections on port 4900
Waiting for client connection on port 4901
client: connecting to 127.0.0.1
Connected to the Gateway
New connection from client 127.0.0.1:42738 on port 4901
ZigBeeGateway: …/…/…/protocol/zigbee_5.7/app/framework/util/af-main-host.c:372: emAfResetAndInitNCP: Assertion `0’ failed.
Gateway socket hung up
*** buffer

I have tried the following fix https://github.com/matrix-io/matrix-malos-zigbee/issues/10

but receive the result:

pi@raspberrypi:/usr/share/matrixlabs/matrixio-devices $ sudo ./em358-program.bash
*** Running the program instead of the bootloader

pi@raspberrypi:/usr/share/matrixlabs/matrixio-devices $/usr/share/matrixlabs/matrixio-devices/blob/ZigBeeGateway -n 1 -p ttyS0
Reset info: 11 (SOFTWARE)
ERROR: ezspForceReset 0x21
ZigBeeGateway: …/…/…/protocol/zigbee_5.7/app/framework/util/af-main-host.c:372: emAfResetAndInitNCP: Assertion `0’ failed.
ZigBeeGateway>Aborted

My software versions:

pi@raspberrypi:/usr/share/matrixlabs/matrixio-devices $ node -v

v6.7.0
pi@raspberrypi:/usr/share/matrixlabs/matrixio-devices $ npm -v

If someone could help to get this working or provide a work around that would be great!

Also what matrix os software should i have installed before i try to run the zigbee service?

Thanks

Hi @randlea2,

Thanks for posting. We will be testing this and will give you an update as soon as we have more information!

Best,
Samreen