Problem In running Hello World in matrix creator one

I am getting following error while running HelloWorld in matrix creator one.

Installed Apps: HelloWorld
Unable to process app in HelloWorld.matrix . Cannot find module ‘/home/pi/matrix-os/apps/HelloWorld.matrix/package.json’
Uncaught exception: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘name’ of undefined
at /home/pi/matrix-os/index.js:441:36
at Array.forEach ()
at /home/pi/matrix-os/index.js:432:24
at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:135:15) TypeError: Cannot read property ‘name’ of undefined
at Array.forEach ()
at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:135:15)
UNKNOWN ERROR! TypeError: Cannot read property ‘name’ of undefined
at Array.forEach ()
at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:135:15)
Unable to clean, exitting…

my node version is 8.11.3 and npm is 5.6.0 . and I followed the instruction from https://matrix-io.github.io/matrix-documentation/matrix-os/getting-started/installation/

Hi @faysalhossain2007. what command did this error occur in response to?

Also, bear in mind that we’ve marked the MATRIX OS environment as under maintenance while features for MATRIX CORE and MATRIX HAL are being developed. We currently recommend for our users to use these layers in the meantime. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Following command is creating the error. It starts helloworld application and the led begins to flash. But after 1s it shows the error.

node ~/matrix-os/index.js

So you are suggesting me to use Matrix CORE and MAtrix HAL instread? Actually, my main program isn’t related to this. I will be using the microphone channel to record sound. So should I install both core and hal instread of MOS ?

Depending on the language you want to use, we recommend installing either MATRIX CORE or MATRIX HAL. Although both can be on your device at the same time, certain issues may occur if you have applications running simultaneously on both layers. This is due to the fact that MATRIX CORE is built off of MATRIX HAL.