Question about Z WAVE Matrix creator and HOME ASSISTANT?

Anyone used HOME ASSISTANT control the ZWAVE network with MATRIX CREATOR? Or could MATRIX TEAM give a ZWAVE example with HOME ASSISTANT?

I’ve spended more than a week to find a solution for this issure,but no answer.Could some expert help to find a solution?

I’ve installed HOME ASSISTANT under raspberry 3 B+ raspbian ,then I uesed MATRIX CREATOR for Z WAVE controller.

In ZWAVE control panel of HA ,it show like bellow : “Sigma designs unknown:type=…”
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

I use Fibaro motion sensor, fibaro Wall plug, Zipato bulb2 ,AN145 screw-in on/off module as the ZWAVE DEVICES. These devices could be added to HA but there is no content to configure for the “Node group associations” and “Node config parameter.”

Whatever device I choice and they show the "Group " , “Config parameter” like image bellow, there is no data showed . And the sensor showed closed even if I clicked triple times of B button.
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

Take the Fibaro motion seonsor example, after joined the network ,it show " node:17 versions",then I choosed " binary_sensor.Sensor" in Entities of this node

%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

Then I choosed “Alarm level” in Node values.
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

Then I’d like to do Node group association and Config parameter, but after I clicked drop down button, there is nothing change. Still show " Config parameter" ,“Group” at defaut.

%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

In the zwave domain on the states page, after triple click button b of sensor,it showed “initializing(Dynamic)” ,the color of sensor changed to blue.But after several seconds ,the color turn off and it show “Sleeping”.

At above, the button “Alarm level” “Alarm type” always show 0, and sensor show closed.
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

The node info showed like bellow

averageRequestRTT: 23
averageResponseRTT: 0
battery_level: 100
capabilities: beaming,routing
friendly_name:
is_awake: false
is_failed: false
is_info_received: true
is_ready: true
is_zwave_plus: false
lastRequestRTT: 23
lastResponseRTT: 0
manufacturer_name:
max_baud_rate: 40000
neighbors: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
node_id: 17
node_name:
product_name:
query_stage: Complete
receivedCnt: 0
receivedDups: 0
receivedTS: 2018-06-13 08:28:49:925
receivedUnsolicited: 0
retries: 0
sentCnt: 26
sentFailed: 1
sentTS: 2018-06-13 08:49:08:332
wake_up_interval: 3600

After that it show at the node management
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

Can some give a solution? Very thanks much.

I do not own a creator, but if you did not already, it’s probably a good idea to post this on the HA community as well.

I will try this in coming days and let you know @bluegreen.

-Yoel