Snowboy error/ implementing with Matrix Voice and google assistant

Hey it’s me again!

I have a few questions.

1. When using the Snowboy demo.py i come up with this error:

(env) pi@raspberrypi:~/snowboy $ python3 demo.py resources/snowboy.umdl
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.front
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.surround21
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.surround21
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.surround40
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.surround41
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.surround50
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.surround51
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.surround71
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.iec958
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.hdmi
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.hdmi
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.modem
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.modem
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.phoneline
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.phoneline
    ALSA lib confmisc.c:1281:(snd_func_refer) Unable to find definition ‘defaults.bluealsa.device’
    ALSA lib conf.c:4528:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or
    directory
    ALSA lib conf.c:4996:(snd_config_expand) Args evaluate error: No such file or directory
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM bluealsa
    ALSA lib confmisc.c:1281:(snd_func_refer) Unable to find definition ‘defaults.bluealsa.device’
    ALSA lib conf.c:4528:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or
    directory
    ALSA lib conf.c:4996:(snd_config_expand) Args evaluate error: No such file or directory
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM bluealsa

i found this topic: [Solved] Kitt_ai wakeword engine still not working on Matrix VOICE

But I’m not sure I comprehend the solution.

could someone explain this to me and how I could fix it?

I’m trying to use snowboy to replace the “Ok, Google” hotword from:

the assistant works fine but snowboy is giving me issues

1. could someone explain to me HOW to implement snowboy to into google assistant itself? as I’m simply confused with this

3.(OPTIONAL) lastly is there a way to send a sperate .wav file to send a command? as my end goal is to say the hotword and talk directly to a dialogflow bot. so instead of saying “Ok Google” and “talk to test bot” separately I want to say “hey test bot” and it would automatically send both commands.

my thought process is to send a pre-recorded .wav file with the “talk to test bot”

if anyone could help me with these issues or can link me to somewhere that would be helpful I’d be greatly appreciated

thanks,
Mashiro

Update: i got Snowboy to function by using the arecord variant of the decoder here:

Update 2: I got snowboy to RUN the command to start the assistant but how do i get it to replace OK google?

Snowboy listening but not responding (pyaudio)