[Solved] MATRIX Creator is not working ... power supply issue

I have followed the tutorial of matrix creator one. From this link :- https://matrix-io.github.io/matrix-documentation/matrix-os/getting-started/installation/

Everything went smoothly. But when I give

matrix start HelloWorld

Rainbow light on the matrix creator one isn’t showing. Am I missing something? I have connected the matrix creator with a raspberry pi 3. And connected the raspberry with mac via usb which is also working as a power source to the raspberry pi.
In the raspberry pi terminal I can see that the corresponding application has started but light is not blinking as it was supposed to.

Hi, @faysalhossain2007 it looks like your Raspberry Pi is not receiving enough power. In the hardware prerequisites for the MATRIX Creator, we specify that a 5V 2.5A micro USB power supply is required. Laptops can only provide about 1A. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks for your reply.

Will I face the same problem if I work with microphone array of matrix creator one?

It’s possible that it will work with the microphones if you are not using the LED’s on the MATRIX Creator, however, you may still run into issues because the Raspberry Pi and MATRIX Creator are receiving less power than they need.

oh That will help a lot. Can you please confirm me whether I can use mobile device charger as power supply for Raspberry.

Assuming it produces enough output for your Raspberry Pi, that should definitely work. Your mobile charger should have a sticker that has the output information on it.

You would need ideally 5V 2.5A. At least 2A.