[Solved] Matrix os not starting after raspberry pi reboot

Hi, I am in the process of evaluating the matrix creator. I went through the steps to install matrix os on
the raspberry and on my windows 10 pc. I went through a few tests like the hello world, ledTest, and
a simple custom app. All worked fine. After rebooting the raspberry and restarting matrix os, I get errors.

more .envrc
export MATRIX_DEVICE_ID=d71653c8b759
export MATRIX_DEVICE_SECRET=2858accabb739217231f6e461ac316c730dd07dd2b6c754994ebd4ced45454e9cfeec0a4518f43cc8d11fce4f0
pi@stealth32:~ $ mos
Environment Selected: production
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
Loading… device
Loading… event
Loading… service
Missing registration information! This device is not correctly configured.
You can use MATRIX CLI to create a device in the platform and then add the MATRIX_DEVICE_ID and MATRIX_DEVICE_SECRET variables.

Hi @jimo3139. Did you use source .envrc before starting MATRIX OS again? This step enables MATRIX OS to be able to read your device credentials. Let us know if you’re still encountering the same result or have any more questions.

Hi Carlos, Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I went back thought the install steps and tried source .envrc and it was back up running. We just ordered
a few cameras and are interested in getting the face and recong demos working. I’m doing the eval for Skreens, so I’m sure I’ll have more question

once I’m setup.

Thank you Jim