[Solved] New pull of HAL wont' build

Did a git pull and the mic_array code seems to be broken.
Tried apt-get update, apt-get upgrade in case it was a tool issue.

[ 4%] Building CXX object demos/driver/CMakeFiles/matrix_creator_hal.dir/microphone_array.cpp.o
/home/pi/matrix-creator-hal/cpp/driver/microphone_array.cpp: In member function ‘bool matrix_hal::MicrophoneArray::Read()’:
/home/pi/matrix-creator-hal/cpp/driver/microphone_array.cpp:76:16: error: expected ‘,’ before ‘’ token
[s * kMicrophoneChannels + c];
^
/home/pi/matrix-creator-hal/cpp/driver/microphone_array.cpp:76:16: error: expected identifier before ‘
’ token
/home/pi/matrix-creator-hal/cpp/driver/microphone_array.cpp: In lambda function:
/home/pi/matrix-creator-hal/cpp/driver/microphone_array.cpp:76:42: error: expected ‘{’ before ‘;’ token
[s * kMicrophoneChannels + c];
^
/home/pi/matrix-creator-hal/cpp/driver/microphone_array.cpp: In member function ‘bool matrix_hal::MicrophoneArray::Read()’:
/home/pi/matrix-creator-hal/cpp/driver/microphone_array.cpp:75:13: error: no match for ‘operator+=’ (operand types are ‘int’ and ‘matrix_hal::MicrophoneArray::Read()::<lambda()>’)
sum +=
^
demos/driver/CMakeFiles/matrix_creator_hal.dir/build.make:215: recipe for target ‘demos/driver/CMakeFiles/matrix_creator_hal.dir/microphone_array.cpp.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [demos/driver/CMakeFiles/matrix_creator_hal.dir/microphone_array.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:571: recipe for target ‘demos/driver/CMakeFiles/matrix_creator_hal.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [demos/driver/CMakeFiles/matrix_creator_hal.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:117: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Hi @rkeithbeal,

I just cloned and built HAL with no problem. Can you give more information about your setup ?

Looks like a git screw-up on my part but I still get all 0’s on all the sensors

Ok , so you were able to compiled it. If you are getting only 0’s is probably related to the MCU not running. The MCU is the one that reads the values from the sensors. Check in this post the solution Zero sensor values.