What does it mean Matrix CLI Error after matrix ping?

Hi,
After installed MOS,I did " matrix ping" at cmd,then the lights bright second in color blue

then it show in cmd :

----------------------------------------------
Matrix CLI Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'message' of null
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\lib\app.js:163:29
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:726:13
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:52:16
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:269:32
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:44:16
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:723:17
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:167:37
    at Socket.<anonymous> (C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\matrix-node-sdk\utils\Socket.js:27:11)
    at Socket.Emitter.emit (C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\component-emitter\index.js:133:20)
    at Socket.onClose (C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\engine.io-client\lib\socket.js:715:10) TypeError: Cannot read property 'message' of null
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\lib\app.js:163:29
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:726:13
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:52:16
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:269:32
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:44:16
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:723:17
    at C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:167:37
    at Socket.<anonymous> (C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\matrix-node-sdk\utils\Socket.js:27:11)
    at Socket.Emitter.emit (C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\component-emitter\index.js:133:20)
    at Socket.onClose (C:\Users\autoe\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\matrix-cli\node_modules\engine.io-client\lib\socket.js:715:10)
------------------------------------

What does it mean?
Is it right for install MOS ?

I get this message as well. Since the Matrix does light up when I issue the ping command, I ignore it.

I’d only consider it a problem if you don’t see the Matrix light up after issuing the command.

-Sean

Before type the command,the D45 D49 light is up ,after type the command ,there is no other light up. Still D45 D49 light up. Is it normal?

All my lights light up with a ping.

Do you know how to resolve this problem?

Without watching every step you did to this point, I could only resolve it myself if a fresh install of jessie lite and then the installation routines.